Apercu carried out Bathymetric Mapping of Macajalar Bay in Misamis Oriental to confirm ocean floor depths in the jetty area for docking of coal delivering ships. The area was surveyed using an echo sounder connected to a mapping software and a Global Positioning System (GPS) unit. The final product was a 3D map of the bathymetry in the vicinity of the power plant pier.
- Environmental Studies - Impact Assessments, Environmental Performance, Due Diligence
- Monitoring and Baseline Surveys - Ambient Air Quality, Water Quality, Fresh Water Ecology, Marine Ecology w/ Underwater Video, Vegetation and Wildlife, Household Perception
- Permitting - CNC, ECC, ECC Amendment, Tree-Cutting Permits
- Others - ERA, Air Dispersion Modeling, Thermal Plume Modeling, Production of IEC Material
- Environmental Enhancement Projects - Giant Clam Seeding, Artificial reefs, Marine Protected Areas, Carbon Sink